A Christine Entry:
 |
| Nolan's First Beach Trip! |
Some great friends graciously invited Nolan, the poodle and I for a relaxing trip to their beach cabin. We did absolutely nothing but play with our babies, eat, walk on the beach, read, drink wine and color (if you haven't tried the very relaxing activity of coloring as an adult, I highly recommend it).
Our walk on the beach was sssssplendid! We tucked the babies in their carriers, packed snacks, cellphones and I hooked the poodle on his leash. OFF WE WENT! We walked out into the sand and immediately took several photos. After about 5 minutes of walking, it started to rain.
Naturally, we decided to go for ice cream instead.
Back at the cabin, it was fun to watch Nolan and E together. Nolan quite enjoyed putting all of E's toys in his mouth...especially the delicious xylophone!

As soon as the babes snuggled in their Pack N Plays for the night, we colored, listened to Iron and Wine and shared funny memories...sooooo nice.
As usual, my ferocious poodle kept us safe at night. He growled at strange sounds while curled up in my lap. Thanks, Gus.
 |
| Any Requests? |
 |
| Coffee and Some Good Readin' |
 |
| I heart this place. |
 |
| LOVE her. |
 |
| One of my new all time favorite pictures. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment