A Christine Entry:
Yes, the day has come when I enjoy being carded.
I had a wonderful birthday.
It started the the night before. Since Stacey's birthday is so close to mine, we celebrated together. She and Nick joined us for dinner and we enjoyed some birthday cupcakes and talked about how old we are.
On the day of, I spent the morning with my little boy and then went out for manicures, sushi and shopping with Rachel and Michelle.
For dinner, we did my absolute favorite thing in the whole world....WATCH FOOTBALL AT A LOUD BAR! WOOOOOOOOOOP!
Just kidding, it's not my favorite thing. BUT I was with my favorite people, so it was still great. :)
My brothers and Sooji made it all the way up from Eugene to hang out. Sara and her family joined us too, even though the weren't feeling so great. Good people. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment