Thursday, January 3, 2013

12 from 2012

A Christine Entry:

Just a warning...this post starts out heavy, but it's mostly a happy one. :)

I would feel wrong if I wrote another happy blog post about our lives without acknowledging that some very, very sad things have happened lately. Stuff that is known nationwide and stuff that is a little closer to home. I don't know what to say that will express the sincere love, concern and care we hold in our hearts right now, but I will try.

We are deeply sorry and hurting for those who have lost. You are in our thoughts everyday. Our good wishes and prayers are with you and your loved ones through these very difficult times.



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



I decided this is a good time to write a blog that makes us smile and helps us reflect on the good experiences we've shared last year.

Here are the top 12 amazing things that have happened to the Goldmann Family in 2012:

#12. My good friend is getting married. We are planning for their destination wedding in Hawaii (where we have never been) and couldn't be more excited about it.



#11. Another amazing friend is expecting baby #2. I will never forget the day I found out. Couldn't be happier for you, Michella. :)


#10. My sister turned thirteen and is taller than I am. Thirteen! Seriously??



#9. We introduced ourselves to our neighbors of five years. We have been amazing friends ever since.


#8. Our good friends just had their first baby. She's a precious little thing. :)

#7. We cleaned out the pantry.

#6. I became a teacher of 4th grade. I have met my soul mate of a grade level.

"I'm just not a big fan of homework." - 4th Grader

#5. Our family had an AMAZING Christmas. Stay tuned for a post about it. :)


#4. Our sweet baby boy turned ONE. Not a baby anymore! :( and :)



#3. Jon and I celebrated 6 years of being married:
"Thanks for dancing with me for 6 years. (Cue Barry White - My Everything)"
Photo: Thanks for dancing with me for 6 years. :) (cue Barry White - My Everything)
\
#2. We still love our dogs and didn't sell them!


#1. Nolan can walk. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment