I still can't believe he is one already.
His party was awesome.
Our one and only regret is that we didn't take nearly enough photos.
My parents hosted (because their house is FAR bigger than ours) and Jon's mom cooked lots of yummy food along with helping me craft many, many monsters. :)
I'll give a shout out to my sister Stacy also...she donated tons of time out of her busy schedule to help us too. :)
I'll give a shout out to my sister Stacy also...she donated tons of time out of her busy schedule to help us too. :)
It was a full house. Not only do I have a giant extended family, but it is a strong value in our family to show up to important events. On top of that, my out-of-town family was in town for my grandparents' 60th anniversary party (the following day). So even the out-of-towners made it to Nolan's birthday.
Since we opened up this occasion to both family AND friends, we had a decent turn out. We are so lucky to have such wonderful people in our lives.
Nolan was Sir Cranky Pants because he wasn't feeling well, but it made for a pretty funny birthday song. He cried during the song...poor thing.
Watching him eat the cupcake was adorable. However, as I stated before, we didn't take enough photos that night and that includes the signature cupcake eating photos.
Soooo what do any good parents do in this situation? Give their one-year-old another cupcake the following day just to take photos of him, of course!




No comments:
Post a Comment